CDF Team Gluten-Free
Racing to Save Lives
|What is CDF Team gluten-free™?|
CDF Team Gluten-Free™ is a fundraising program that provides a simple way for athletes and non-athletes alike to raise awareness and funds for celiac disease and non-celiac disease gluten sensitivity. Fundraising efforts may include any event from marathons to triathlons, or even bar mitzvahs, wedding favors and virtual fundraisers! The money raised by CDF Team Gluten-Free™ participants goes directly towards summer camp scholarships for children on the gluten-free diet as well as celiac disease and non-celiac gluten sensitivity research, support and awareness programs. CDF Team Gluten-Free™ is a fundraising arm of the Celiac Disease Foundation, a 501 (c)(3) non-profit, public benefit corporation.
Why should I join CDF Team Gluten-Free™?
All CDF Team Gluten-Free™ members are equipped with a wealth of tools and resources, including:
• An online fundraising page with a unique URL that can be customized with a personal story, event information and photo or video.
• A Participant Center that serves as your fundraising headquarters; from there you can email friends and family members, track donations, share your story, and more.
• The CDF Team Gluten-Free™ Handbook, a 20+ page guide to help you maximize your fundraising and event planning efforts.
• Access to the CDF Team Gluten-Free™ logo, banners, and other collateral items to give your event legitimacy.
• Assistance from the CDF Team Gluten-Free™ staff and/or a CDF Team Gluten-Free™ mentor.